Asus Router Setup
Most of the latest routers manufactured by Asus are dual band and have all the properties of the best router. Various technologies are being used to design the Asus router. With most of the Asus routers, you don’t have to use extenders to extend the range of the wireless signals. Moreover, the installation & configuration of the Asus router is also very easy. For the Asus router setup, you have to use the open the web interface of the device. Before you start, open the Asus router login page by typing the IP address 192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com in the address bar of the browser. Make sure that the device you are using to open the login page should be connected to the Wi-Fi.
Steps for Asus router login
Whether you want to set up the Asus device for the first time or you want to update its firmware, you need to open the Asus login page. Follow the steps given below to get into the setup page of the router or we can say the configuration page of the router.
- Connect your computer and Asus router with the Ethernet cable. You can also connect them wirelessly. Here, we have used the Ethernet cable for connections.
- Next, launch a browser on the computer. You can use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari. In the address bar of the browser, type the default IP or URL to access the Asus router login page.
Default IP – http://192.168.1.1
Default web address – http://router.asus.com
- Hit the ‘Enter’ key and the Asus router sign in window displays in front of you.
- Next, enter the Asus router username and password. You can check the default username and password on the product label. The product label is on the bottom of the router.
- Now, you have entered into the setup page of the router if you are setting it up for the first time. You will see some instructions on the screen. Follow the instructions to complete the setup process. If you have already done the setup and now wants to change the settings of the router then do it by browsing different sections of the menu.
- The setup is finished after following the instruction. Save the settings and log out from the http //router.asus.com login window.
If you are unable to setup the Asus router then you can perform the Asus router reset and again start the setup process from the initial stage.
Asus Blue Cave router
Asus is launching a new wireless router named Blue Cave router. The router is designed with all new design. You will see a big hole in the centre of the Asus router. It is basically for insulation among internal antennas. Asus Cave router comes with a new feature called as Family overview. It helps to monitor and control the Asus device from any remote device. The Wifi provided by the Asus blue cave gives you lag free internet access. It features Ai Protection technology that protects your system from internet attacks. It also comes with an app that allows you to view the network usage. The Asus app provides a notification every time a new device is added to the network. Even when the Ai Protection detects something malicious it will notify you automatically.
Reset Asus Router via Reset Button
In the hard reset, you need a paper clip or pin. Look for the reset hole located on the Asus router. Mostly, the reset button is located on the back of the router. Hold a sharp pin and put the pin inside the hole. Hold the button for around 10 to 30 seconds and then release it. Once released, the Asus router is set to factory default settings. Setup the Asus wireless router again. The reset process is also beneficial when you forget the password of your Asus router. If you get any issue during the reset or setup, ask our experts for a solution. Dial our toll-free no. to contact our experts.
Here Are the Issue That Need Professional Advice
- Asus setup problem, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus router setup, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- Access Asus login, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus RT-AC68U router, http// router.asus.com,
- Asus router login issue, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- How to log into my router Asus, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Log into my router Asus, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus router login page, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
Troubleshoot IP connection Issue
The main issue arises when you cannot see the Asus router login page. One of the reasons behind this is that someone has already changed the IP address by mistake or intentionally when doing the settings. Due to this you are not able to get into the Asus router setup page. To find the IP address, type the cmd in the search field and open the command prompt window. After that, type ‘ipconfig’ in the command prompt window. This command is used to find out the IP address of your router. Press Enter and it will show you the IP address. Use this IP address to log into the router’s home page.
Common problems you might face with your Asus router
- Asus router setup issue
- Yellow light on the status LED
- No internet access after the successful Asus setup
- Asus login window not opening
- Not secured wifi network
- Asus router login issues
You can get any other issues with the Asus wifi router rather than those mentioned above. If you have some technical knowledge then you can fix these issues. Otherwise, you need help of someone who knows about the routers. Different issues can arrive during the setup as every router has different setup process. You can take help from our experts as our team of experts is well-trained in solving these types of issues. Our technicians will stay connected till the problem gets resolved completely. You can contact them via a toll free number or chat via the live chat window.